Mercedes Benz MB Star diagnostic tool versatile diagnostic systems is able to carry out multi-function of Mercedes vehicles. Here is the example of turning off door unlock and lock beep.
Mercedes Benz MB Star C3 diagnostic multiplexer (Best quality MB Star C3, Best price MB Star C3, Super MB Star C3 or MB Star C3 Pro with seven cables)
Vehicle model example:
1) Install and activate MB Star C3 OBD2 diagnostic tool software. Refer to the video instruction on eobd2 webpage
2) After complete install software, select vehicle model from the vehicle selection list, here takes an example of Mercedes Benz E211
3) Run self test. Here is the MB Star diagnostic self test instruction: MB Star C3 Self-Test Instruction
4) After that, come back to the main menu and select Control units
5) Select Body control module among various modules. Because door unlock/lock beep are located under Body control module.
6) You will see many options under Body control module. Select “REAR SAM-Rear signal acquisition and actuation module” option from the list.
7) Choose Control unit adaptations from the REAR SAM options list
8) Then the system will display three options: Deactivate ATA function, National version of ATA function and Volume control: Warming buzzer. The system will prompt a note reading: Read coding and change if necessary. Select second option and click F3 (Yes) button to continue.
9) After select National version of ATA function, you are able to choose code option in the right drown-down list.
10) Select USA with buzzer and click F3 (Yes) button.
The door unlock/lock beep is disabled. If you want to project other functions, come back to the main menu and select other specific functions according to the corresponding Control unit.